Madness Salvation Madness Salvation

The camera is shaky but it actually looks really good. I really liked when the guy slashed the legs on the table. Really creative!

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

I dont find flash crashes that much but when it does it corrupts the file. Anyways the animation was good. Well animated, good sound quality, and it was funny.

Ninja Action Ninja Action

A bit fast paced at parts but for the most part the animation was great! The fight choreography was unique and you took full advantage of everything in the background. The animation was smooth and I could always tell what was going on. It was interesting throughout the whole video because every scene presented something new and exiting. Good work!

Releqium: Demon Pursuit Releqium: Demon Pursuit

This game is pretty fun but there is one major problem. The enemies all come at the player at once. There is no ease in to the combat or anything like that. All of the enemies all just come out at once and it makes the game very difficult. Aside from that the game is great. The melee and long range attacks both seem pretty balanced. I never seem to be using one attack more than the other. The levels and the enemies worked well together and created some interesting challenges. Over all the game is a lot of fun!

kkots responds:

Thanks for the review! I understand you would like to beat the enemies one by one.
I will give you a tip if you still wish to play: if you attack while jumping, you will be able to simultaneously deal damage and avoid damage.
Use jump-attack to your advantage.
Tyler also shoots much faster if you shoot while jumping.
So to defeat many enemies, simply jump and attack constantly.

Monstercat Monstercat

Nice job! Didn't know if there were any other Monstercat fans on this site.

BobieThe11th responds:

GIANT fan of monstercat

GOTTA IMPALE EM ALL GOTTA IMPALE EM ALL

I like this.

Good art style and funny, plus I never liked pikachu.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks :)

madness ridoff tribute madness ridoff tribute

well

its good. i like the way you drew the body, and the way everything is shaded. the background is great too. you can tell that hes standing near a cliff. when i draw you cant tell what im drawing. nice job overall, but mayby a little bit simple.