Madness Salvation Madness Salvation

The camera is shaky but it actually looks really good. I really liked when the guy slashed the legs on the table. Really creative!

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

I dont find flash crashes that much but when it does it corrupts the file. Anyways the animation was good. Well animated, good sound quality, and it was funny.

Ninja Action Ninja Action

A bit fast paced at parts but for the most part the animation was great! The fight choreography was unique and you took full advantage of everything in the background. The animation was smooth and I could always tell what was going on. It was interesting throughout the whole video because every scene presented something new and exiting. Good work!

Rebooting The Madness Rebooting The Madness

I really liked this one. The animation was great and the style was unique. I loved how it got more random and violent as the animation went on and the music went with the animation so well. The one thing I didn't like about this animation is the way people got powers based on the glasses they wore. The idea itself was great, but It was poorly executed. I wouldn't get it if i didn't read the trivia.

Love on the Cliff Love on the Cliff

Hey man nice job!

That was really well animated and really funny. I understand how hard it is to make a full bodie animation and to make one with that much detail would take a lot of work. Really funny facial expressions and the voice acting was perfect. Nice job.

MINESPICE MINESPICE

AMAZING

Thats exactly what happens every time i play minecraft.

Madness Infinite part A Madness Infinite part A

That was very entertaining

I liked the style of animation in this movie, and the custom blood effects were well done. The animation was a little... well it wasnt so good just around the first 20 seconds but the rest of the movie certainly made up for it. I just didnt like the grunting noises when people jumped or got killed. They were used to often. But over all the move was well animated, and very nice to watch. You did a good job.

Ellvis responds:

Thanks, I like that screaming sounds :D

Madness Neutralization Madness Neutralization

FREEKIN UNBELEVABLE!!!

I didnt have high expectations for thisi just accidently clicked it and decided "why not watch it". well it was the best thing ive seen this madness day AMAZING good ideas, art, music selection and the story was so great i hope to see more from you!

The Death of Nyan Cat The Death of Nyan Cat

YESH!!!

Great! Im glad someone finally killed that poptart cat thingy. And with a creeper! YESH!

The World is Saved The World is Saved

well...

That was great. That is exactly what I feel when I beat a video game. I think its because I get too in to my video games. Anyways the animation was good and I liked the song.
It was worth watching.